Since my last post I have finished my German Volume training and have moved onto a program I designed. I also have not done any ice bath recently do to a sore throat and cough I have had, and didn't think messin with my body temp would be a good idea. I did one fast and that went well and I am doing my second one after a disastrous 2 days of shitty eating. Mostly the shitty eating stems from poor planning. I come to school and don't have time to eat and when I do I opt for some crap at the mall, and valentine's day dinner. Now my buddy who I have this little competition with is a very strong willed Korean and while he could probably eat anything he wants, he doesn't. This kind pisses me off but it is not going to stop me from trying wreck his diet. I will be getting him a case of Samoa Girl Scout cookies very soon. Now that I am getting my diet tighten up and I am feeling better I will resume my ice baths and cold showers this week.
Now for my workout. I am not adding in any cardio activity until next month and even then it won't be me running a bunch of muscle burning miles, it will be some morning fasted walks or bike rides. Here is what my lifting program is for the coming weeks:
Sunday: Max effort Squat or dead lift
Monday: Eccentric-less sled work/ neural activation workouts
Tuesday: Horizontal pressing
Wednesday: same as Monday or off or biceps
Thursday: Dynamic effort squat or dead lift
Friday: Vertical pressing
Saturday: Back and biceps and basketball
Sunday:
Dead lift warmed up to single reps of 375, 405 and missed rep of 425 (all with mini bands on bar adding 55-85 lbs to bar weight)
Belt squats 3 x 25 reps with 135
Back extensions 3 x 12-15
Monday: off
Tuesday:
A1)Incline press reps of 531531- 240,250, 260,250,260,275(^)
A2) trap 3 raises 6x 8 with 10lbs
B1)1/2 rack flat bench 54321- 275,295,315,325,330
B2) db ext rotation 4x8-10 20lbs
explosive push ups
dips
floor flies- All done in a circuit with 1 min rest after third exercise
D1) seated military press 3 sets of 8 with 65lbs
Wednesday: eccentric-less sled for upper body
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now that's some funny shit Matty.
ReplyDelete