Monday, February 7, 2011

A Throw down has been issued!!!

In the words of Bobby Flay "Are you ready for a throw down." So I have a buddy who like me is a bit of a meathead, and like me needs to find new ways to challenge and keep himself motivated. So after a post of mine the other day he made a comment and challenged me to see who could make the most improvements. This kind of thing is what meat heads do to see who has bigger balls, without having to actually check. So we took some measurements and set a date 10 weeks out for this comp. Now my shorter, slightly less attractive friend is in better shape then me, but I have some size on him so this should be interesting.There is also a point system and the winner gets a free meal at Outback. There will be one point for a positive result, -1 for a negative and 0 points for no change. Most points win. You can follow Adam's progress at http://bodybypaik.blogspot.com So here are some numbers:

Me: body fat- 14.46%
       weight- 222.5 lbs
       lean body mass- 190 lbs
       fat mass - 32 lbs

Adam: body fat - 7.92
           weight - 178
           lbm - 163
           fm - 15
We also took some circumference measurements that I don't have right now and will post these when I get them. Below are some pics from day one of this throw down. (caution: may cause upset stomach)
GAME ON!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment