Monday, October 26, 2009

Warp Speed Fat Loss

Today I started the Warp Speed Fat Loss program by Alwyn Cosgrove and Mike Roussell. I have done this program before and it works very well, but this time I am going document my experience. I will post some pics and videos and my thoughts as I go through this process of fat loss( which I hate).

So after a weekend of gluttony and feeling like complete poop, we started the program(my wife and I ). By yesterday afternoon I couldn't be happier that the day has come to start the program. To give you a little background about me and why I am doing this now, I start by telling you I love to eat. My friends always say they wonder how I am not a bigger fat ass. While I love to eat I also like to workout, there was a time when I was younger where my buddy Jon and I would eat, workout, lay out, grill out and sleep(not together) and that was great. Well I have gotten older, got married and had a kid(little girl) and my time to all of the laying around has been taken up by changing diapers, grocery shopping and watching Gossip Girl(because my wife loves that show). So needless to say my eating and workout routines over the last year or 2 have been spotty at best. Pile all that up and add the fact that the holiday season is upon us, this can only lead to body composition disaster. I read somewhere that the average American gains 10 lbs between Thanksgiving and New Years. Since I have already gained that this year I thought it would be wise to stop the bleeding and start the New Year in a overall fat loss deficit for the year.

So here are my stats taken on Day 1:

Weight: 235lbs
belly button circumference: 42
waist: 40
chest(nip line):44
upper arm: 16 7/8

So here we go. I will see if I can post my wife's stats.

P.S.: Get your copy of the progran here: http://tinyurl.com/yhcayfc

No comments:

Post a Comment