Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Eat like a Baby

Day 2- I am a stay at home dad right now. I am going to school but in the meantime while I finish school I watch my little baby girl Addison. Her routine is pretty nice: she is up between 7:30 and 8 eats, plays, naps at 9-9:30 to 11. She then gets up at and eats again, plays some more etc...

Addison's eating schedule:

8:30am- breakfast
11:30am- lunch
2:00pm- snack
4:oopm- snack 2

6:oopm- dinner

So what does this all mean? Why did I just go through my 11 month old feeding schedule? It drives home a point that many people don't understand, you have to eat frequently throughout the day. Now a baby eats like this because they are growing and growing very fast, but when your trying to loss weight you need to maintain your blood sugar and all other hormones that make it possible to lose weight.

So if you want to lose weight, gain muscle or just stay healthy, EAT LIKE A BABY!!

I got to go and feed the little one but if you want to eat like a baby and don't what to plan your own meals check out the program: http://tinyurl.com/yhcayfc

No comments:

Post a Comment