Yesterday was Halloween and I did not have one piece of candy! I was impressed because that candy bowl looked GOOOOOOOD!! It even seemed to talk to me at one point, and I just said no thanks. This has to be the first Halloween I did not have some candy, but I am looking forward to my 28 day goal of getting down to 215lbs.
Today I stepped on the scale and I lost 2.5 lbs more, to bring the total weight loss for the first week to 7.5 lbs( Whit has lost 5.5). I am pumped and it helps to see the diet and exercise are really paying off. I went to the store to stock up for week 2. My grocery bill was $160, and that is for 2 of us to eat 6 meals a day for a total of 84 meals. That is less then 2 bucks a meal, you can't even do that at McDonald's!
They just updated the Warp Speed Fat Loss program to their 2.0 version, check it out. They give you one of the workout to try http://tinyurl.com/yhcayfc
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween and the Bowl of Candy
Labels:
candy,
Halloween,
McDonald's,
warp speed fat loss,
weight loss,
workout
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment